The Art Ninja Project

The Art Ninja Project



Have you been hit by the Art Ninja? If you have arrived at this blog, the chances are good that you have, and we appreciate you taking time to find us. Please use the archive list at the right side of the page to find your card's month and number. We'd love to hear from you!

PLEASE NOTE: For each card donated towards the project during the months of May, June and July of 2011....$ 1.00 will be donated to Moka, the Museum of Kids Art, in Rochester NY.





Monday, July 25, 2011

# 39 - Northern Shield

Ink and colored pencil. ~ L.H.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Logan, thank you so much for sending this ATC to me. It's neat and very artistic. I love the simplicity and color with the black & white! Congratulations on attempting such a large project and seeing it through.
    I love collecting ATC;s and this is another one for my wonderful collection.
    Thank you for sharing this art with me.
    Jo ~ Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

    ReplyDelete